Choosing a child-care provider for your family is one of the most important decisions you will make as a parent. We understand that looking for the best care can be a challenge. Listed below are some advantages MCC has to offer in helping you to make the best decision for you and your child:
- Warm, inviting and family-oriented environment.
- Open year-round, with convenient hours 7am – 6 pm daily.
- Flexible hours for parents, including a half-day program.
- Breakfast, hot lunch and afternoon snacks provided daily. .
- Culturally diverse enrollment.
- Qualified, long-term, staff, averaging 11+ years experience.
- Closed fewer days per year than most schools.
- First-aid and CPR certified teachers, with First Aid kits in each classroom.
- Medication administration and EPI-Pen training for all staff.
- Fire and earthquake drills performed monthly.
- Customized, rubberized covering in play area.
- Developmental philosophy with an academic emphasis
- Low teacher to Child Ratio: Two qualified teachers in each classroom
- Extracurricular (enrichment) activities offered: Webby Dance, Piano lessons, and Musikgarden.
- Separate, age appropriate classrooms rather than partitions for separation.
Nutrition & Meals
- Full-service, on-site kitchen with a dedicated cook committed to preparing fresh food daily.
- All menus meet guidelines for nutrition from the Child & Adult Care Food program.
- All children are served nutritional foods in appropriate amounts for their dietary needs.
- Meals are served family-style – Children learn independence, cooperation, how to make decisions, communications, self-help skills and table manners.
- Teachers join children and encourage conversation and positive mealtime etiquette.
Facilities & Resources
- Full kitchen with dedicated chef.
- Continuous improvements and updates to classrooms
- MCC-owned vans for school pickups.