Our over-riding objective is to provide students with the finest education in a positive, loving, learning environment.
Our constant challenge is to provide for optimal growth and development of children by:
- Helping them develop spiritually, socially, physically, intellectually and emotionally.
- Providing positive age-appropriate individual and group experiences.
- Having many opportunities to learn through exploration, imitation, repetition and participation.
We believe that children learn through “hands on” experiences. Activities are designed to develop competence, independence and self-esteem. We provide an environment that guides and supports children’s natural inclination to challenge themselves, to be creative, and to grow in understanding the world around them.
Our Program Goals
- To develop self-worth
- To provide opportunities for physical and social development
- To develop creative skills
- To encourage intellectual and problem-solving skills
- To train each child to be considerate of the feelings of others
- To develop a positive attitude toward school
- To offer a wide range of experiences to form a foundation for future learning
- To promote confidence – and cooperation
- To increase independence in meeting and solving problems
- To promote language development
- To help develop large motor skills (climbing, running, jumping, pedaling, swinging, etc.)
- To help develop small motor skills (cutting with scissors, building blocks, working with puzzles, stringing beads, manipulating play dough controlling crayons, holding a paint brush, etc.
- To further intellectual development and creativity
- To develop the imagination through dramatic play
- To help the child learn how to follow directions, complete tasks, and develop impulse control
- To encourage the expression of feelings in acceptable ways
- To encourage a positive attitude